Wednesday, December 7, 2011

At Play: Long Ago & Today

In our story, we learned how to compare and contrast what children did long ago and today.  Students- Please add a comment and share what games you like to play most.  Don't forget to add your name.

16 comments:

  1. Tate
    I like playing football, flag tag, and video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren S.
    I like playing Chutes and Ladders and Bingo. They are fun games beacause they are competive
    games. I like competive games beacause if
    you win you get to say: Winner Winner Chicken
    Dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitlyn
    I like to play Candy Land,Life,Monopoly,Football,Soccer,read,swim. I also like to play video games and I like to play cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmine

    Some games I like to play are tag, soccer, football, kickball and video games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley-

    I like to play soccer, Barbies, flag tag, and regular tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane
    Some games I like to play are video games on my Wii, tag, soccer, and Hide and Go Seek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Carson
    Three of my favorite games are Life, Hide And Go Seek, and Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madison-
    My favorite game is Just Dance. My most of all favorite game is tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nathan- I like to play flag tag, kickball, tennis, and football.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren M.-
    I love to play checkers, marbles, tag, and hide-n-go seek. My favorite is checkers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamairah-

    The games I like to play the most is tag, freeze tag, and musical chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keilani,
    I like to play soccer,flag tag,hide and seek,freeze tag,Barbies and checkers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jamya-
    I like playing flag tag and soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joe-
    I like to play flag tag and checkers also I like to play with legos and
    i like to go and ride my skate board.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angel: I like to play scooters.I like to play legos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AJ- I like to play computers games Roblox and Lego Universe. I also like to play baseball and soccer with my brother.

    ReplyDelete