Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Books

We've read A LOT of holiday books!
Which one is your favorite?
Why would you recommend it a friend?
What was your favorite part of that book?
Students-Please add a comment and answer those questions.  Merry Christmas!!!
      The Night Before Christmas    

14 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn
    I like Merry Christmas Splat because he thought that he wasn't good and wouldn't get any present's. So he wanted to help his mom with the Christmas decorations so that he could prove that he was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ- My favorite book was Merry Christmas, Splat because it is funny, creative, and the pictures are very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate
    My favorite book was Christmas Crocodile because the illustrations were funny and I like when he ate through the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison-
    My favorite book was Olive the other reindeer because she thought she was a reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane,
    My favorite book is Space Elf Sam because the aliens think that teddy bears are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren S.
    My favorite book is Christmas Crocodile beacause
    the Crocodile is delivered to the wrong house. The other books are cool but I like this one best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carson-
    My favorite book is Snowman At Night. I like this book because there are hidden pictures on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haley-
    My favorite book was snowman at night.
    I would recommend this book to my friend because it was fun and you get to find a mouse.
    My favorite part of the book was the end because it was a good ending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamairah:
    I like Olive the other reindeer I will recommend this book to a friend because the book is about a dog who thought it was a reindeer. My favorite part in the book is that Olive look like she was flying but she wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nathan-
    My favorite book was The Night Before Christmas. I think people should read it because it is very old and has good illustrations. My favorite part is when it says "he had a broad face and a little, round belly that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly." I like when Mrs. Lee says "Ho Ho Ho" after that part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel
    I like space elf sam. Because there a planet where no one explored.Space elf sam lands in it. There is two suns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carmine

    My favorite holiday book is The Night Before Christmas. I would recommend this book to a friend because it is a good book to read about Christmas Eve. My favorite part of The Night Before Christmas is when you get to Santa giving presents to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ja'mya-
    I like The Night Before Christmas the best because it's a good story to read with your family. I like it when my family reads it to me because it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lauren M. -
    My favorite Christmas book that I would recommend to a friend is "The Longest Christmas Book Ever". The best part is when the little boy gets a puppy for Christmas! Any kid or adult would love this story!

    ReplyDelete