Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mr. Putter & Tabby Write the Book

We read about Mr. Putter writing about good things.  Can you think of five good things in your life that you could write about?  Students- Please post a comment and answer that question.  Don't forget to add your name.

10 comments:

  1. Lauren S.
    Five good things in my life I could write about are my cat, sister, backyard, computer and home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson-
    There are many good things in my life. Here are five good things I could write about:
    1. my family
    2. my teacher
    3. my toys
    4. the cabin I visit every summer
    5. cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate
    These are the five good things in my life I could write about:
    1. my family
    2. my vacations
    3. my friends
    4. football
    5. drums

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the five good things in my life I could write about:
    1. my family
    2. my friends
    3. my teacher
    4.football
    5.my house
    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmine

    Five good things I could write about are my puppy Jackson, my friends, swimming, my family and school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane
    1. Mrs.Lee
    2. school
    3. friends
    4. family
    5. my wii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamairaah-

    Five goods things you can write about are:
    1. Family
    2. Friends
    3. Me(Jamairah)
    4. Christmas
    5. Dance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nathan
    Five good things I could write about are:
    1. My cats I used to have
    2. My family
    3. My friends
    4. My toys
    5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keilani
    These are the five things that are good things to me:
    1.my family
    2.my teacher
    3.my XBOX
    4.my life
    5.the environment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren M.-
    I would write about:

    1. My family
    2. My dog, Grady
    3. My home
    4. Swimming in my new pool
    5. How I love to ride my bike

    ReplyDelete