CarmineOne thing I am talented at is art. I am also good at running.
Shane1. School2. playing guitar
Jamairah-My special talents are:1.Dancing2.School
Nathan-My special talents are:1. Building Legos2. Jumping on my pogo stick. I jumped 1,000 times without stopping!3. School
KaitlynI am good at a lot of things: 1.football2.swimming3.soccer4.skimboarding5.basketball6.math7.reading8.school9.kickball10.jumproping
CarsonMy special talents are:1. drawing2. coloring3. reading4. swimming5. math6. being a good friend7. acting8. baking
TateSome of my special talents are:1. football2. running3. basketball4. math5. research
KeilaniI am good at four things.art,singing,dancing and speaking other languages.
Lauren S.I am good at drawing and doing cartwheels.
Lauren M. - I am good at playing kickball, riding bike, and swimming.
AJ - I am good at playing video and computer games.
Carmine
ReplyDeleteOne thing I am talented at is art. I am also good at running.
Shane
ReplyDelete1. School
2. playing guitar
Jamairah-
ReplyDeleteMy special talents are:
1.Dancing
2.School
Nathan-
ReplyDeleteMy special talents are:
1. Building Legos
2. Jumping on my pogo stick. I jumped 1,000 times without stopping!
3. School
Kaitlyn
ReplyDeleteI am good at a lot of things:
1.football
2.swimming
3.soccer
4.skimboarding
5.basketball
6.math
7.reading
8.school
9.kickball
10.jumproping
Carson
ReplyDeleteMy special talents are:
1. drawing
2. coloring
3. reading
4. swimming
5. math
6. being a good friend
7. acting
8. baking
Tate
ReplyDeleteSome of my special talents are:
1. football
2. running
3. basketball
4. math
5. research
Keilani
ReplyDeleteI am good at four things.
art,singing,dancing and speaking other languages.
Lauren S.
ReplyDeleteI am good at drawing and doing cartwheels.
Lauren M. -
ReplyDeleteI am good at playing kickball, riding bike, and swimming.
AJ - I am good at playing video and computer games.
ReplyDelete