Thank you again Mrs. Muldoon for sharing your fun science experiment with me. I'm certain that all my students enjoyed watching matter change.
- Each student was given a ruler and magnifying glass.
- Students were called up one by one to our sink. They dropped their gummy bear in the cup, added just enough water to cover it, and placed it in the blue basket. Afterwards, I moved the blue basket up to the top of a book shelf. I wanted the students to be surprised the next day!
- My students waited 24 hours before examining the bears on the second day.
- I gave each student a napkin on the second day. I dumped the water out of each cup before giving them the gummy bear. They dumped the gummy bear out on their napkin and made observations.
Day 1- Gummy Bears
Day 2- Gummy Bears


This is a great experiment. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete