Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Human Body

Hi Lobsters!

I hope you've had fun learning about the human body.  Here are a few websites that I think you will enjoy visiting at home. 






Students-
Please leave a comment and tell me one interesting fact you've learned about the human body.  Don't forget to write in a complete sentence.  That means you should restate the question.  You should use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence.  You should use correct punctuation at the end of your sentence.  You should add your first name at the end of your comment.  See example below.

Example:
One interesting fact I've learned about the brain is that it has five parts.
-Agatha


Parents-
Please make sure your child wrote a complete sentence with no spelling errors.

*** Once I see that you have published a comment, then I will give you one dollar of Lobster Loot.






3 comments:

  1. One interesting fact is the heart pumps blood through all your body. Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can feel and hear our heart. Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our heart beat gets faster when we exercise. Ashlee

    ReplyDelete