The Great Ball Game
Think of a time when you had a disagreement with someone. Who did you disagree with? What was the disagreement about? How did you settle the argument? What lesson did you learn? Students- Please answer these questions in complete sentences. Don't forget to add your name.
One time I had a disagreement. It was with my brother. Our disagreement was about the xbox games at Walmart. We settled the disagreement by letting our Mom pick. My lesson that I learned was that sometimes asking someone can make your disagreement better.
ReplyDeleteKaitlyn
Carson-
ReplyDeleteOne time I had a argument with my younger sister. She wanted to watch one show and I wanted to watch another. We decided that each of us should get to watch our shows. So, I watched my show. Then I let my sister watch her show. We learned that we shouldn't fight over a television show.
Once I had a disagreement with a student in my kindergarten class. It was about the ABC song. We settled the disagreement by asking our teacher. The lesson I learned is that asking someone will help solve your disagreement.
ReplyDelete-Lauren S.
Tate-
ReplyDeleteI had a disagreement with my brother about who gets to play our new game first. We flipped a coin to solve the problem. I learned a lesson that it is silly to fight over a game. My brother is more important than a video game.
Jamairah-
ReplyDeleteI Jhad a disagreement about what game to play on the wii with my big sister. We solve the disagreement by each having a turn. I learned it is not worth it to fight over a wii game.
Keilani-
ReplyDeleteI had a big feud with my cousin. We fought over who got to go first in a game. So, we let another cousin pick who got to go first. I learned that we shouldn't fight.
Haley-
ReplyDeleteI had a disagreement with my sister Autumn. It was over me taking her dollar. We settled it by me giving it back to her. I learned that I shouldn't take from anyone.
Lauren M. -
ReplyDeleteOne time I got into an argument with my brother about what movie we should watch. I learned that I will not always get exactly what I want. We agreed that we will take turns picking out what to watch on movie night.
Carmine
ReplyDeleteI have had a disagreement with my brother. We argue over who is going to play a game on my phone. We agreed to take turns playing on my phone. One lesson I learned is that we are supposed to share.
Shane
ReplyDeleteI had an arguement with my dad about a word I said when reading. He said I read job and I said I read dog. We let it go.I am still disagreeing with him about it.
Angel
ReplyDeleteMy Mom and Dad brought a cd player.My Dad and I both wanted to listen to a song at the same time. We let my mom chose. She said that we have to take turns. I learn how to share.I learn how not to fight with my dad over silly things.
AJ-
ReplyDeleteOne time I had a big argument with my sister. We were playing baseball and Maddie wanted to hit the ball first and so did I. Then I remembered that my dad always says,"Girls go first." So, I let my sister hit the ball first. My dad would have been so proud that I let Maddie go first.
Nathan-
ReplyDeleteOne time I had an argument with my sister Maddie because we both wanted to be first player AND Yoshi on Mario Party. We settled the argument when my mom said for us to take turns and one person could be first player while the other person was Yoshi. We switched back and forth doing this. We learned that we could both get what we wanted by sharing and taking turns.
Madison-
ReplyDeleteWhen i was in 1st grade i had a agreement with kaitlyn . Because we were doing Pe. kaitlyn said i am faster than you. then we were running lap's and i was the first one done then she said you were faster then me. and we were not mad at each other agin.