Students- Think of a time when you quit an activity, but later realized you should have kept at it. Remember, we've learned that winners never quit. We should keep practicing so we get better.
When I was trying to ride a bike, I kept falling down but that never stopped me. So I kept practicing every day and then I got better at it and I finally could ride a bike.
When I was in pre-K, I was trying to play baseball but I said I can't do it. When I was in kindergarten, my brother taught me how to play and I realized that it was fun not hard.
Tate- Someone in my family quit soccer because he thought is was too hard. I think he should of kept playing because he could have learned how to play better.
Shane- When I got Batman, the Brave and the Bold video game, I thought it was easy. Then, it got hard. My dad helped me and now I beat the game. I'm glad I didn't give up forever.
Madison- When I was in first grade, I didn't know how to play flag tag so I quit. Then my coach helped me and I never quit again. Now I love playing flag tag all day.
Joe- When I was a little boy, I did not no how to read. So, I quit learning how to read but I asked my mom because I did not want to give up. So, I learned how to read and now I no how to read because I did not quit.
A.J- When I was in 1st grade, I started to play soccer, but I quit playing soccer. My teacher helped me learn to play soccer and now I know how to play soccer.
Haley- My mom bought me a pair of skates and I did not know how to skate. When I was young, I did not no how to skate. My mom taught me how to skate. My mom took me to the rink and now I can skate. I am so happy. Now I can skate everywhere. I am glad I can skate. If your mom taught you how to skate, then you would be happy. I'm glad I didn't give up.
Carson-
ReplyDeleteIn kindergarten, I quit playing tag because I was not fast enough.
Keilani
ReplyDeleteWhen I was trying to ride a bike, I kept falling down but that never stopped me. So I kept practicing every day and then I got better at it and I finally could ride a bike.
Kaitlyn-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in pre-K, I was trying to play baseball but I said I can't do it. When I was in kindergarten, my brother taught me how to play and I realized that it was fun not hard.
Tate-
ReplyDeleteSomeone in my family quit soccer because he thought is was too hard. I think he should of kept playing because he could have learned how to play better.
Angel-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in 1st grade, I quit playing catch . I was very bad at it. My mom taught me how to catch. Now I am great at it.
Shane-
ReplyDeleteWhen I got Batman, the Brave and the Bold video game, I thought it was easy. Then, it got hard. My dad helped me and now I beat the game. I'm glad I didn't give up forever.
Madison-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in first grade, I didn't know how to play flag tag so I quit. Then my coach helped me and I never quit again. Now I love playing flag tag all day.
Carmine-
ReplyDeleteOne night when my math homework was too hard for me, I gave up. I stopped doing it. Then my mom helped me do my math homework.
Lauren-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little I didn't know how to ride my bike.
lauren
ReplyDeleteWhen I was young I did not know how to kick a ball.So I quit playing.
When my mom had time, she taught me. I love kicking a ball now.
Joe-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a little boy, I did not no how to read. So, I quit learning how to read but I asked my mom because I did not want to give up. So, I learned how to read and now I no how to read because I did not quit.
NATHAN-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in kindergarden, I could not play basketball. But, I learned in first grade, so now I can play basketball. I didn't quit.
A.J-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in 1st grade, I started to play soccer, but I quit playing soccer. My teacher helped me learn to play soccer and now I know how to play soccer.
Ja'mya-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was 5 years old, I did not no how to ride a bicycle. So, my mom taught me. I didn't give up.
Haley-
ReplyDeleteMy mom bought me a pair of skates and I did not know how to skate.
When I was young, I did not no how to skate. My mom taught me how to skate. My mom took me to the rink and now I can skate. I am so happy. Now I can skate everywhere. I am glad I can skate. If your mom taught you how to skate, then you would be happy. I'm glad I didn't give up.
Jamairah-
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little I try to ride my bike. But I kept falling down. But that did not stop me.
I think all of you did a wonderful job posting a comment! Way to go Lobsters!!!
ReplyDelete