Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gus and Grandpa

Gus wanted to learn how to ride a bike.  What do you want to learn how to do?  Students- Please add a comment.  Tell us what you want to learn and explain why you want to learn that particular thing.  Don't forget to add your first name.

14 comments:

  1. Carson-
    I want to learn how to sew. I want to learn how to sew because I want to make my own clothes. I think wearing a dress that I made would be neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ-
    I want to learn how to play basketball. My grandpa played basketball in high school. I want to be like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate-
    I want to learn to play the drums because I like the way they sound. If I learn to play the drums, me and my brother can start a band. He plays the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane-
    I want to learn to ride my bike. Because I think it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamairah-
    I want to learn how to ride a two wheel bike just like my sister, because I think it's fun. That is why I want to ride a two wheel bike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haley-
    I want to learn how to write in cursive handwriting because it looks neat, fun, and cool. I think it will be hard to do but, practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel-

    I want to learn how to type faster. I need to practice more, so I can achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren S.-
    I want to learn how to climb trees so I can see what I have never seen before. I have seen other kids climb trees at the park. I think it will be hard but I know I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauren M. -
    I would like to learn how to do a split, because I want to be a gymnast. It's really hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carmine
    I want to learn to count money so I can do good in school with the money worksheets in school.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to learn to play basketball. I want to learn because I want to be a basketball player. I think it would be fun. I think its fun becauseyou get to shoot the ball into the net.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nathan-
    I want to learn how to cook. One of the things I want to do when I grow up, is be a chef.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keilani-

    When I was younger, I wanted to learn how to swim. My mom helped me. We practiced all the time. I finally got the hang of it and now I know how to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madison-
    When i was at my grandma house my cousin paris she pushed me and i peddle but felled down a little times. Then i learned how to ride my bike without no one.

    ReplyDelete