Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type

During the week, we've read five different books about Farmer Brown and his animals.  Students- Add a comment and tell us which book is your favorite.  Tell us why you chose that book.  Don't forget to add your name.
 

13 comments:

  1. Haley-
    My favorite book is Giggle, Giggle, Quack because it is funny, they get to eat pizza, and duck always gets in trouble. The cows get to pick a movie and they get to have popcorn. The pigs get a bath and in the middle duck was sharpening a pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson-
    My favorite book was Thump, Quack, Moo because it's actually my book. It's brand new from the Book Fair. I also like it because I like books about Farmer Brown. Last, I like the surprise at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren S.
    My favorite book is Thump Quack Moo. I like it because it is funny at the end when Farmer Brown sees the statue of Duck. Duck is a very funny character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmine
    My favorite book was Thump Quack Moo. I liked the book because it was funny. I liked the book because I like ducks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren M.,

    My favorite book was, "Thump, Quack, Moo". I like this one the best because, Farmer Brown thought he was going to make the Statue of Liberty as a corn maze, but duck added some stuff to it. It was really the "Statue of Duck Liberty"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane
    My favorite book was Thump, Quack, Moo. I like this because it says "Partly cloudy, chance of duck". I think it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tate-
    My favorite book was Thump, Quack, Moo because duck wanted to be the Duck of Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite book was Thump,Quack,Moo. I like Thump,Quack,Moo because Duck made the Duck of Liberty. Farmer Brown wanted to make the Statue of Liberty but Duck did what he wanted to do and I thought it was funny. When Farmer Brown payed to go in a Hot Air Ballon to see what it looks like. Then Duck payed to get in the Hot Air Balloon and Farmer Brown and Duck saw what Duck saw what Duck had made and Farmer Brown did not know that Duck was with him and they saw the Duck of Liberty.

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. AJ- Thump Clack Moo was my favorite because it was so funny. The Duck of Liberty was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamairah-

    My favorite book is Thump Quack Moo is because in the book there was a Duck of Liberty which was funny, also the Duck made the Duck of Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel
    My favorite book is Thump Quack Moo. I like it because the Author said cloudy chance of duck .I think that it is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nathan
    My favorite book was Thump Quack Moo. Because it wasn't the Statue of Liberty, it was the Statue of Duck and I thought that was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madison-
    My favorite book is Thump Quack Moo. Because the duck snuck outside.My favorite funny part is the duck statue of duck.

    ReplyDelete