Monday, November 7, 2011

Veterans' Day

Happy Veterans' Day!
In honor of Veterans' Day, let's take a moment and think about the life of a soldier.  Students- Can you think of a question or two that you would like to ask a veteran?  Add a comment below with your questions for a veteran. 

13 comments:

  1. AJ-
    I have a comment not a question. Thank you for doing such a great job of protecting our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamiarah-

    One question I have for a vetersn is what job did you do during the war? Also thank you for saving/protecting our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel
    My question is where does the vetrans sleep when they are in a plane?I would like to thank the vetrans for saving our country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren S.
    My question is do veterans have a pet? Most people have pets so I am guessing that veterans do have pets. Also I would like to thank a lot of veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tate
    I would ask a veteran how long he has served. I would also ask a veteran why did they want to be in the military.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carson-
    Here are some questions I would ask a veteran:

    1. Have you ever been to another country? If so, what was your favorite country?

    2. Have you ever been afraid?

    3. How did you choose what branch of military to join?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane
    How hard is boot camp?

    Why did you choose what service you are in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nathan

    Why do people start wars?

    What is it like going to a far away country?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carmine

    I wanted to say that you guys are great and you help save us, thank you! How fast can your jeeps go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren M. -
    I would like to thank all Veterans for serving our country. I have two questions?

    1. Why do you have to shave your head?
    2. How come we can't have world peace?

    God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haley-
    My question would be were they scared during the war?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaitlyn-
    I would ask a veteran if they have ever been wounded. I would also ask what branch of the military they served in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madison-
    I would ask what branch of the military you served in.

    ReplyDelete