Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope you have a most wonderful Thanksgiving vacation with your family.  What do you do on Thanksgiving?  What are your favorite foods to eat during your Thanksgiving feast?  Does your family have any special Thanksgiving traditions? Are you going anywhere special during your Thanksgiving vacation?  Students- Please post a comment and answer those questions.  

13 comments:

  1. Lauren S.
    On Thanksgiving my family sets up food on the counter, but this year I'm going to my grandparents' house. My favorite food on Thanksgiving is turkey. My family tradition is
    before we eat we say what are thankful for to honor Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving I'm going to my grandparents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tate-
    I always go to my Gramma's house on Thanksgiving. My favorite thing to eat is turkey. I spend time with some of my family. We eat good food and sometimes watch football. We also talk about what we are thankful for in each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren M. -
    I love my Mom and Dad's turkey on Thanksgiving. We stay at our house for the day, and will just enjoy our family. I'm really thankful for my Mom,Dad,and my brother. Oh, and my dog, Grady too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson-
    We say thanks and have a feast on Thanksgiving. My favorite Thanksgiving foods are turkey, my Nana's homemade apple pie, and rolls. One tradition we have is that we watch the Thanksgiving Parade on television. My mom and I will travel up north to see my great grandfather. I can't wait! Although, we'll be back in time for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe,
    We meet as a family. Turkey is my favorite. We sometimes go to Grandmas house. We may take a day trip to some place else that is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane
    I have dinner with my mom, dad and sister. My dad always deep fries the turkey.
    We watch the parade and yell at the football players and referee's on TV.
    We tell each other what we are thankful for. Then we eat! Turkey is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathan

    On Thanksgiving my family gets together. We usually have Thanksgiving with my Aunt Jessica, but that was when we lived in Ohio. Now that we live in Florida, we will have Thanksgiving with my grandma. My favorite foods are turkey and my mom's apple pie. Every year for Thanksgiving we go around the table and everyone says what they are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AJ- On Thanksgiving morning, we watch the parade and wait for family to show up to the house. Then we sit down and say God's blessing and tell about something we are thankful for. Then we eat turkey, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes and lots of other stuff. Then we go outside to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamairah-

    On Thanksgiving we go to my families homes to, celebrate, and play. My favorite food to eat during Thanksgiving is cresents, and macaroni. My family has a special Thanksgiving tradition by doing activities, eat some of are culture food, and contests. During Thanksgivivg my family is going to my grandparents home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carmine

    We go to our Nanni's or Mama's house for Thanksgiving. My favorite food to eat is turkey. No we do not have any special traditions. We did not have plans to go anywhere during our time off of school. We did get to go on a boat ride to St. Augustine and Turkey Rod Run in Daytona. My dad also surprised us with a dog for Thanksgiving. His name is Jackson (Jax).++++

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haley-
    I eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day. My favorite food to eat is the turkey. We go to my Grandmas in St. Augustine every year for Thanksgiving. No I am not going anywhere special for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaitlyn-
    We stay at home for Thanksgiving and talk with each other about what we are grateful for. We eat turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. For desert, we eat pie with whip cream. We always eat turkey on Thanksgiving. This year, I will be spending Thanksgiving with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madison-
    We invited family and we ate turkey and ham and bread. We also played Just Dance 3.

    ReplyDelete