Happy Valentine's Day! Which Valentine's Day book did you enjoy the most? Students- Post a comment and tell us which book was your favorite. Make sure you tell us what you liked best about the book.
Carson- My favorite Valentine book was Somebody Loves You Mr.Hatch. I like it because everybody loves Mr. Hatch at the end of the story when he thought nobody liked him. I learned that you should be nice to the people around you.
Lauren M. - "Love, Splat" was my favorite Valentine's Day book because, the girl that Splat had a crush on pulled his ears, poked his belly, and tied a knot in his tail! I liked this because, in the end, Splat found out that she did these things because she really liked his soft furry ears, his jiggly belly, and his stretchy tail! How cute! I liked this book so much, that I wish Mrs. Lee would read it to us again.
Lauren S. I like Comic Valentine because Brother Bear received a letter in the mail. The letter was signed Honey Bear and he thought it was from Charlene but it turn out to be from the bear on the other hockey team.
Kaitlyn
ReplyDeleteI liked Love Splat because his books are funny and the book was funny to because he liked someone.
AJ
ReplyDeleteI liked Olive My Love because of the dog angel.
Shane
ReplyDeleteI like Somebody loves you Mr.Hatch because it is funny because at the end pepole say everyone loves you Mr.Hatch.
Carson-
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Valentine book was Somebody Loves You Mr.Hatch. I like it because everybody loves Mr. Hatch at the end of the story when he thought nobody liked him. I learned that you should be nice to the people around you.
Tate
ReplyDeleteI liked Love, Splat because I like the illustrations and it was funny.
Jamairah
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Valentine book was Comic Valentine because it had beautiful illustrations and it was a good book.
Lauren M. -
ReplyDelete"Love, Splat" was my favorite Valentine's Day book because, the girl that Splat had a crush on pulled his ears, poked his belly, and tied a knot in his tail! I liked this because, in the end, Splat found out that she did these things because she really liked his soft furry ears, his jiggly belly, and his stretchy tail! How cute! I liked this book so much, that I wish Mrs. Lee would read it to us again.
Haley-
ReplyDeleteI like Love Splate because it is funny and it has nice funny jokes. I love the book.
Lauren S.
ReplyDeleteI like Comic Valentine because Brother Bear received a letter in the mail. The letter was signed Honey Bear and he thought it was from Charlene but it turn out to be from the bear on the other hockey team.